Saturday, July 4, 2009

RO post : Recent Events

This post is all about the things that happened to me while playing Ragnarok Online, if you don't know what Ragnarok Online is, check it out at www.ragnarok.ph for more info.

It was Thursday evening when me and my friend went to the dimensional gorge to hunt incarnations of Morroc. The dimensional gorge is one of the many difficult maps in-game. We went there to hunt for rare and expensive items.

We continued killing incarnations, until I saw something different lying on the ground. It was an unidentified accessory. I quickly picked it up (so there's no screenie of it actually on the floor ~__~) and I identified it using a magnifier.

This is what it looks like:I was shocked, amazed, jumping for joy, and almost made a tinkle in my shorts. I told my friend about it and I became even more shocked when she told me that it was worth 1.6 billion.

HOLY SHITAKE MUSHROOMS!! xD

I tried to sell it right away, but I realized that it was three in the morning and there only a few people who were awake at that time, so it's best to try tomorrow.

Now it's Friday, I'm trying to sell the Diabolous Ring. I was really excited to get my 1.6 billion, because the highest amount of zeny I ever held was 350 million and I spent it quickly. After waiting for a looooooooooooooooooong time, I sold it for a billion and an incubus card. The incubus card is worth 200million and is very rare. (drop rate is .01%)

After selling the ring, I thought of ways to spend (waste) my money. I bought a bubble gum box worth 20m (an item that increases drop rates of items by 100%), a Bison Horn [1] worth 40m (regular price is 50m, but thanks to ate Pau for the discount :D ), and supplies like slim white potions and blue potions.

I remembered that if you wore a Thorny Buckler when wearing a Bison Horn, you get a bonus +10% more aspd. I asked my friends to help me with over upgrading the Thorny Buckler to +7 (safe limit is 4). I bought 12 pcs, I gave 4 to my friend, Yurie, and another 4 pcs to ate Pau.

One by one the shields were breaking, and I was beginning to lose hope. I was down to the last shield and I just prayed that this one will make it....













...and here it is:
OH YEAAAAH!!

That's what happened during this weekend and thanks for dropping by!

Special thanks to ate Pau and Aldrin a.k.a ebil! :D

No comments: