Monday, August 9, 2010

Rainy Days


I'm back!
(More after the jump)


It's been a while again since my last post. Months, to be exact. But I'm back with a not-so-long post just because I'm bored and can't play RO because of connection problems. ~_~



We've been doing it for some time now, but I feel the need to post this one. I finally figured out that there is strength in numbers @_@. We've been owning Nidhoggur ever since everyone finished the New World quest. Though the first attempts did not yield anything of value (refer to screenshot above), nevertheless we tried harder.

And eventually, we got this! Hard work actually does pay off :)). It's effects are in the likeness of the godly item, Asprika, the Asprika gives 30% resistance to everything + 30 flee. Yes, I know that its a pale comparison, but this may be the best tanking garment that isn't a godly item.

In other news, we made an MVP/friendly guild :D.


                   Bloodlust Scarlet ~

I'm not sure who came up with the idea of making a guild, but we convinced ate Pau to make one (She has Soul Linkers which are great in WoE in case we actually do it). The name actually makes us sound like cold vicious killers, but we're actually soft and sensitive :D. lol.



On much more modern news, I made a new character just a few days ago since it was exp mod week. In the screenshot above, I needed to reduce the creamy in the map since i couldn't find fabres anymore (The fabre is similiar to a caterpillar. Fabre -> Pupa -> Creamy). 

I came up with the conclusion that all the fabres turned into creamy because of the lack of people in the map. I needed the fluff from fabre for the mage test :D (later finding out that i had a hundred in the kafra).

After one facepalm later,


I became a Magician! The masters of the Arcane Art!!. But somehow, my arcane arts suck like heck. I spent hours in the mines of Einbech with a fencer mercenary just to get to job level 50. 


At first, it was kinda fun playing as a young mage with a bowman mercenary killing metalings like a pro. But after a while, you ask yourself, "How long is it gonna take before I get to job 50?".






Finally, my efforts have been rewarded. I became a Sage! Though it was tiring, it just gives you this funny feeling inside you when you  make a 2nd job character in just 1 day. Maybe it was because of the monitor's radiation slowly blinding me, who knows.

For now, I'll just be levelin' up and see how far I can go before the exp event ends. I'm gunning for 99, but 85~95 isn't bad. Let's just hope for the best :D.

I guess that's it for now. I did make a new awesome (& expensive) weapon for my Champion, but I guess I'll show it some other time. When I can actually make great use for it. See you on the next post!

1 comment:

Kyon Hitsugaya. said...

nesesito aprender ingles u_u

otro dia lo tradusco con Google *O*

saludos!! :3