Sunday, August 16, 2009

To a friend, from a friend :D

This post is for a friend that I've known for some time now, her name is Paula Po, or more commonly known as ate Pau, though I haven't met her personally, I can say that she is a very kind and caring person, she has helped me in-game, with leveling and moral support. @_@
 



We usually hang out around 11:30pm onwards with our friends, we usually hunt MVPs, do some quests, overups some stuff(I usually cheer for her haha @_@), and just sit around and do nothing. (tambay xD)

Her birthday is today and I would just like to say that I'm very greatfull to have met you and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that, thank you so much for being such a great friend. :D

Though my post is a bit late, I hope you have a great day and the days ahead also, and may many more birthdays to come.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATEE PAUU!! :D

here are some of the screenies from our adventures:









I helped her make a BS in 1 day :)








...she turned into a High Merchie :D



... finally turned into a Master Smith! @_@






..... after a successful attempt of defeating Ktullanux!





... and a group shot :P

Happy birthday ate Pau! :D

No comments: