Sunday, July 26, 2009

RO post: Busy, busy, busy me.. Part 2


WELCOME TO HELL!! just kidding, this is the bossnia dungeon I was talking about in my last post, It is jam packed with lot's of MVPs. I dare you guys, if you can name all of the MVPs here in this shot I'll give you.... something.. bwahahaha @_@

(more after the bumpy jumpy @__@)

Anyway moving on, Bossnia is a great opportunity for an adventure, though it's very costly because of the supplies you use, once you get a rare item, all those supplies you used up won't matter anymore @_@

This place is very tricky, you need a lot of tactics, techniques, dexterity, and prayer that the fallen bishop won't get you while killing an MVP who's loots are expensive.

I went there with my friends, ate Nayumi, ate Pau, and ebils Aldrin. I used my Lord Knight as a secondary tanker, ate Nayumi used her godly Paladin @__@, and ate Pau and Yurie used their biochemists.

We killed a lot of MVPs like Vesper, Baphomet, Orc Hero, Orc Lord, Kiel, and a whole lot more. We couldn't kill those all the time because of competition (Because they drop loots that are very expensive or their card is absolutely awesome.), but thanks to Bossnia, as long as we see them, their ours.

Anyway here are some pictures of Bossnia, check them out :D

(my favorite Snake Lord >:))

(again @__@)

(Me soloing Stormy Knight.)


(Here is my ass being kicked by random MVPs LMAO @__@)

After a day after day of hunting MVPs (No, it doesn't get boring @__@), We got something, something important... bwahahahahah @_____@

While High Wizard Kathyrn was butchering my ass, Amonra appeared next to Yurie and ate Pau. They spammed Acid Bomb until it died, suddenly the most unexpected thing happened.

Amon Ra card... card on the floor... the floor... WTFFFF!! @________@ an Amon Ra card!! (Though I didn't see it on the floor personally, because I got battered by the HW, so no screenie of the actual item on the floor ~__~)

Ate Nayumi was the only one alive at that time because of the High Wizard's damned AoE spells, i think. @_@

So anyway here's a screenie of it.



It costs about 2 billion zeny, since we are four in the party, it became a four way split @__@ 500m ea. bwahahahahah @___@

Ate Pau needed the card so she bought it from us, she paid us 500m ea, then she compounded it on +8 Valkyrian Shoes, she asked me to do it for her. @_@

(I told her that it might explode because of my err.. infamous luck.. @__@)

Anyway, here's a shot of the compounding :D


All in all, everybody was happy. We had quite a good time, even though it was tiring, the effort was worth it. The costs were paid for, we got items we wanted, and we defeated MVPs we don't see everyday. It was a great time :D

Before I end this post I just want to share something...














Ifrit.... Me.... MVP... @___@ (I didn't get the loot because another party was killing it, but hey I'm just thankfull for the exp. I got 73% from it 0__o)

Anyway thanks for dropping by :D expect more to come bwahahaha @_@

Bye for now :P

1 comment:

anne said...

..waaaa ang daya soooobbb tae wala kasi aqng net T.T nagcocomp shop lang muna aq sooobbbb..