Monday, January 11, 2010

RO post: This week's recap. Happy 2010 guys!

I'm sorry if I'm not posting stuff regularly, it's been quite a busy week both IRL and in-game, but I'm back with a new post!


I tried mini-Valk hunting again, but this time I've had no luck with getting valk shields. ~_~
(more after the jump->)


This week's new Lucky Scroll is called the New Year Scroll, I decided to try one and look what I got 0_o


Then after some time, the guild master of Ascension sent a shout out to the server saying that the seal of Mjolnir is open (well something like that).

This means you can make lot's of level 4 weapons with only rough eluniums and oridecons. I only had one weapon in mind at the time, the House Auger. (or more commonly known as the Ice Pick.)

After an hour of battle with the midget dwarf, I finished the quest! (My arm fell off after doing it. True story.)


Now I have two +_+. S>House Auger LBO! (lol @_@)

Recently, I tried hunting in the Manuk maps of the New World


(Tip: You don't actually have to walk to the very far right of the map, you can snipe the npc from a spike near him. I saw this one on Doddler's blog. @_@)

After a few minutes of hunting there, I was getting annoyed of the Hard Rock Mammoth always making me teleport. Soooo. . .


 I asked Hans to come and we headed there using my Lord Knight. A sniper helped us to kill it and another party, a High Priest and a Biochemist helped us by buffing us and killing the other monsters.

Then Hard Rock Mammoth decided to go Two Hand Quicken on us, tanking him with that on was almost impossible. We didn't actually fail because of him using Two Hand Quicken, one of us (not me) made him teleport.

He has this skill called Life Stream which causes him to fully regenerate making our efforts futile. (I became depressed since then @_@)

 
On a lighter side, the new Headgear arrived. It was free when you loaded 75php premium on exactly January 1 only. Not everyone saw the announcement because it was in the middle of the New Year celebration so not everyone was online. I was blessed to be a game junkie @_@

When it arrived, everyone was like, B>Sigrun Wings for 200m. But this one guy made me laugh out loud, seriously. He said something like, "S>Sigrun Wings 2 billion, OP na kung OP peace"

In short, it became a hit! Everyone was buying it for billions or trading it for stuff worth hundreds of millions. I really like the headgear, but I always wanted another headgear almost as much as I like the Wings. They also have the same price too sooo. . .


I gave in to the temptation... nooooooooooooooooooooooo ~ @_@

These are what I got for the Sigrun Wings. Not bad of a deal, right? I hope the new owner of my Sigrun will take care of it, pet it, feed it, and love it like I did. (Before I gave it away. lol)

The headgear I was talking about was the Large Baphomet Horns, the headgear itself is character locked, but you can sell the ingredients to other people so they can make it without defeating Great Demon Baphomet (Not like ordinary Bapho). One of the key ingredients is the Cursed Baphomet Doll. (The price of the doll ranges from 600~800 million zeny)

I headed to the Monk test area with 30pcs crystals of darkness, 50pcs fragments of darkness, a Majestic Goat(the one I got from Bossnia) and the Cursed Baphomet Doll.

And there it is ~

Anyway I've tried normal boss hunting again. I haven't hunted boss monsters since Bossnia, and because of my pessimistic attitude of thinking that the MVPs would be gone before I even arrive and stuff. But I did get over it and I went Orc hunting,
S E R I O U S Orc hunting. /gg

I hunted Orc Hero so many times I can't remember how many, (hint: I have a bad memory) and I usually forget to screenshot some of them.

For some reason, no one hunts him like the other MVPS. So I can say, I control the Orc Hero! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Just kidding.

I even found another map where he spawns, but his spawn time there is just evil. (He spawns every 24 hours on that map) But even if I killed him so many times, I haven't gotten anything good yet. The sword and shield on the screenie is an Orcish Sword and a Shield [1].

poop ~

Anyway, that's it for this week. I'll pretend to do something important now, Bye!

No comments: