Sunday, January 31, 2010

RO post: A world of make believe :))

Hey guys, I'm back. Not sure if there's still anyone who reads this thing, but I guess updating the blog wouldn't hurt right?

I've been doing a bit of Dark Lord hunting for the past few weeks. I always hunt him solo and try to keep the
death count to 1~2. (Depending on Token of Ziegfried sucks.)

A long post ahead (There will be colored pictures. lol.)


No card yet, but I did get these for my effort. The Mage Coat broke when I tried to slot enchant it, while the Grimtooth is now being used by my Pally for Reflect MVPing. (Not really the best way to beat an MVP, but it works. @_@)

When I was using my dad's High Thief (now an Assasin Cross), I bumped into Lady Tanee. It didn't get me, but I almost got killed. I used my Biochemist to kill it.(notice I use this character in most of the posts? haha)

After almost an hour, I managed to connect the bombs and it finally fell down. It would've been easy, really, if it weren't for it's tendency of teleporting every freakin time we meet. @_@

I'm not sure why I bump into more MVPs when leveling than hunting. I was using the high thief again at Moscovia, then I bumoed into Zmey Gopinich. I used dad's Master Smith to kill it, with 190 aspd(max aspd in-game) and constant damage of 2000 per critical attack, it's defeat was inevitable.

Moving on, I did some New World hunting again. But instead of making long narrations, just enjoy the screenies.

The Cornus (Unicorn-like monster) drops the soft feather at such a high rate. This makes the feather beret making process a whole lot easier. :D But it also dropped something else. . .


wow~

But then reality bit me in the butt. Really hard.











                                                       . . .

Moving on ~

I did get something from hunting there, this here is an Armor of Naga. It sells for a decent amount (around 50~70m @ New Chaos) even if it isn't overupgraded. Lucky me ~

I thought it was a Battle Fork [4] ~___~

This makes hunting there a bit less expensive, it increases potion efficiency by 20%. This really helps when everything on the map hits you for 1000+ per hit.



After some time, I got tired of hunting (Almost 3 hours have passed btw) I went back to Prontera to make some zeny via overups. It doesn't always go good...



Well I can't really complain. Sometimes you win some, but most of the time you lose a lot. I did manage to make a few +7s, but I reserved one of them for a friend. I promised that I'd give her a +7 Wool and Tidal set complete with cards @_@ (Let's just hope she does go online, or else my efforts will be in vain @_@)

That's it for this post I think. Happy February 1st :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. :)) so bawal ako magquit nito? hahahaha! pasaway ka! =P