Sunday, February 7, 2010

RO post: Optimism at it's worst :)

Hello, I'm back with a post about stuff that happened to me while playing RO this week.

This week's Lucky Scroll is the Love Scroll, because of this month's theme.

The prizes vary from in-game chocolates, the cool *Note Head Phones [1] & Alice Doll( NHP* was only obtainable when you buy LU's OST soundtrack until now. It created great sparks 0_o), to the awesome Assassin Cross MVP card. (The Assassin Cross MVP card also created quite a scandal for being a prize of a Lucky Scroll.)

Since I had 200 rok points left, I tried one to test my luck.




I don't mean to brag but, I got this on my first try. 1/1 lol @_@


Because of this, my hopes were kinda up. I'm usually the pessimistic type of person when it comes to chance, but I hoped for the best and wished to get the best (The best being an Assassin Cross MVP card, it's about 3~3.5 billion zeny 0_o)



but...




I got two of these Heart Hairpins consecutively... Never again ~

Moving on, my dad's alchemist got to 99 today (Yes, my dad plays RO too). I leeched him on Thor's Volcano lvl 3 using my Biochemist.

But just a little bit over half an hour, we trans'd him at Juno, went *Wayne leveling (Wayne is a lvl10 Fencer Mercenary)@ Ice Caves and continued leveling at Sphinx.



I remember when I went through this ~ *Remembers nostalgic memories*

I also went to the New World again just to use up the remainder of my *Bubble Gum's duration (Bubble Gum increases item drop rates by 2x), but I wasn't expecting this to drop. 0_o

S>Sprint Mail[1] 80m @ New Chaos (lol)

That aside, I was also thinking about Emp Breaking at WoE. Though I still lacked some equipment to become semi-immortal (lol again), I wanted to try it, sooo...
I managed to get this agit because of a friend of mine tipped me that Geffen agits are usually ignored. Some of the had only a small group of defenders, some of them didn't even have any 0_o

But sometimes, there are defenders. In this case, I bumped into Ascension, they're one of the big guilds of New Chaos. I lived for a few seconds before I got mobbed and died @_@

I bumped into them a couple of times..
And also ended up dying, but I did put up a good fight. @_@ (It's obvious dying is inevitable, I'm not Rambo or Arnold Schwatzengerman. lol.)

After sometime, I managed to get back the Bergel Agit from Ascension (they were probably getting another agit at that time. lucky lucky @_@).

Since defending an agit requires more than one man (usually a whole guild is needed 0_o), I kept on moving on from agit to agit.This one was a 1 on 1 Lord Knight battle, we both were at max aspd and the only advantage I had was the Snake Hat on my head(enables use of Double Attack). I won @_@

I didn't get to keep a single agit at the end, but it was okay. It was really fun, tanking a whole guild, your guild's name shown to the whole server. I guess it wasn't bad, considering I was only a one man guild. @_@

And last but not least, me and my old guildies @ Signum Vincis tried Ktullanux the other day. It's been a long time since I've done this with anyone, but we did manage to kill it. (Didn't get the MVP bubble when it died lol @_@)

The screenshot was taken by our awesome High Priestess, ElvenLightFoot. @_@ I didn't have time to take screenshots because I had to spam potions every second. We got a Herald of GOD, Survivors Mant. and an Old Card Album. The Old Card Album gave us a Spore Card. 0_o

That's it for this post, thanks for reading! :D

No comments: