Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Musix post: This week's special: Vocaloid

The next RO post will probably take quite some time to make, so please enjoy this =).

The song was created by a voice synthesizer program called, Vocaloid. The song was sung by my favorite Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune (♥♥,).
(I like her robotic voice, and her fast pattern singing.)

It's really a sad song about Miku being infected by a virus. Every time she sang, the virus began to corrupt her more. In the song, she was asking her master to just delete her. T-T

Anyway, hope you like it! There are many more other Vocaloid songs on youtube.com, just check them out. And in case you're asking if I can understand japanese, no I can't @_@. But I guess this is one of the things where the statement, "Music is universal." can be used.

English Lyrics:

The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku -Dead End- lyrics

Wikipedia:

Vocaloid

Miku Hatsune

(Disclaimer: I do not have ownership over the video above, nor am I associated with Vocaloid, whatsoever.)

No comments: