Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year? Yes, Happy New Year!!!

*cough* *cough*

This place has become quite dusty. Well anyway, Happy New Year folks! I hope everyone's hangovers are over ha ha ha!

Anyway, I've been contemplating on what to post on the site for quite a while now. But I've been having one of these er.. writer's blocks, and when I do get ideas bubbling up from the dark muck-filled marsh known as my brain, I procrastinate long enough to forget em. And here we are, almost a year since the last post.

...

So yeah back to good parts, I've been playing iRO a lot the past few days. My swordsman has grown into quite a knight since the last post about iRO. And my crappy equipment became even less crappy!

(but it's still quite shitty though.. :)) )


(Reference:  HERE )


(more after the break ->)

 A few months back, I managed to job change my swordsman into a knight. The renewal scheme did speed up my leveling pace. I haven't actually played renewal from scratch, and I have to say that it's definitely easier now than pre-renewal with the new Eden quests & equipment.


I got to job 50 at Orc vill. and continued there until i got my level high enough for Sphinx turn ins. From there I pumped my level to get to dragons.



Having Twohand Quicken was a great improvement to my DPS grinding, but I couldn't wait to get Bowling Bash to start mobbing. After getting my level to 7X, I immediately went to Ground Petites. (Flying Petites are high flee'd, imba atk skilled b*tches)


Now this is a monster. Great EXP, low aspd and low hit and flee rate. This monster is perfect! Also..



I got Bowling Bash! :)) Oh, how I love this skill~

After I got my level high enough, I did a Turtle Island turn-in quest. (Reference: HERE ) I got quite a level boost at Turtle island. + the loots weren't terrible either~ *kaching* *kaching* $__$


After the event ended *sobs*, I had to find a new place to grind. I tried a couple of maps but none of them suited my taste. So I checked what monster turn-ins are available this week.
























Yep, these perverted naked watchamacallits are my new targets. They are found are found at Glastheim prison ,a once popular pre-renewal grinding map where n00bs used to go to, and there are about 50 of them on the map. Better get started!






I've still trying to get my kill count to 400  as of the moment, I hope I can make it before January 3 hits. And I hope to get to 99 soon, so I can become an awesome Lord Knight. (And also, I hope I can get a Hahoe Mask on this server soon :( )

Anyway, that's it for my short update! Happy New Year, people! Have a great 2012!

-Ken

No comments: