Saturday, July 11, 2009

RO post:: Dark Snake Lord


(picture from roempire.com)
This fellow over here is quite a hard MVP because of it's ghost element, meaning that most of the MVP-killing skills like Extremity Fist and Acid Bomb wouldn't work against him.

A very good friend of mine gave me a very awesome weapon, it's called a Bloody Eater. Without it, I usually take about 5~7 minutes just to take him down, but now I can kill it faster than before, I take about 3~5 minute now. (Thanks a lot master :D)

Anyway, here's a screenie of it:

I've killed this guy so much that it turned into a hobby, if there wasn't a 1 hour cool down time I'd kill it again and again and again hahaha.

Without further ado, I give you guys the screen shots of...

The [deceased] Dark Snake Lord! (LOL! @_@)

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6
#7

And there it is! I would've gotten more, but I usually don't get the screen shots in time or I don't get them at all, anyway thanks for dropping by :D

No comments: