Wednesday, July 15, 2009

RO post: Me and my luck

Over upgrading and slot enchantment for me is kinda like gambling, and when I gamble, all I get is "Sorry try your luck next time!". The saying "You win some, you lose some." comes in, but in my case I win some, but I lose a lot. Anyway, this post is about how me and luck hate each other.

Because of my Dark Snake Lord hunting hobby, I got two Gaebolgs. I went to the slot enchanter NPC at Prontera to test my luck.


(Read the npc's speech. @__@)

KABLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!! There goes two Gaebolg LOL! @__@

I remembered that I also got a PHD hat from Dark Snake Lord, so I tried to enchant it. Deep down inside me I really knew that it would break because of my infamous luck, but it didn't! How come that useless hat got slotted, but the Gaebolg broke? Anyway, atleast I slotted something. :D

Just recently, Level Up! gave an over upgrading challenge. If you can overup a Black Bunny Band to +7,+8,+9, or +10 you will get MVP cards or rare equipment your choice. My friends were very excited about this event. We all wanted one card...




... the Garm Card!

To get the Garm Card, you need a +8 Black Bunny Band and a Balloon Hat [1]. Both can be purchased at the Cash Seller NPC for Rok points.

I really wanted that card. It's perfect for tanking because of it's effect that freezes anyone that attacks you by 50%, which means tanking MVPs and leveling will be a lot easier. Anyway, I didn't know if I could do it because of my infamous luck, but I tried anyway. @__@

I bought a Black Bunny Band earlier and got 7 normal elunium. I went to Payon's forging area, where I got my +7 Thorny Buckler [1], and tried it. I knew that it was gonna break at +5, so I closed my eyes. After I opened them I saw that it was successful! But I didn't get my hopes up just yet, there were still 2 over ups to go. I closed my eyes again and prayed...

..and here it is



I couldn't believe it! I was sure that it would break. But again, my hopes were still down because this is the step where I usually fail. I closed my eyes again and prayed..



















TADAAAAAA!!


I'm so glad that somehow I reached it this far, just one more and I can get my.. Garm Card.. Anyway, as for now I'm a very happy boy.

LMAO!! @___@ hahahaha

Thanks for dropping by again, I'll post the results tomorrow :D

No comments: