Friday, December 11, 2009

RO post: Trying out Fraps on Ragnarok Online. :D



I made this short video just a few hours ago. I downloaded the Fraps software
and wanted to test it, sooo. . .

I decided to show you my Blacksmith, I managed to obtain the item, Medal of Honor(merchant). It gives +5% atk & matk, increases maximum HP by 500 and SP by 50, gives 10% attack speed, and has a low chance of inflicting the curse status on you enemy when dealing physical melee attack.

Okay, just ignore my game junkie talk and enjoy the video :P

Note:
I got to the maximum attack speed by only using Adrenaline Rush, Berserk Potion, and the rok shop item Akaraje. Playing with the BS was totally awesoooooome! @_@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woooooooow. coolness. me want one too!! do that to my merchie kitty! LOL. =))))