Thursday, December 10, 2009

RO post: Something to change the flow of posts.

I decided to post something out of the blue. Don't worry this won't take long, I'll just show you the wonderful time I had with the ultimate evil. . .

OMG!! It's Satan Morroc!! lol @_@
(More after the break ->)


This all started on Wednesday evening, the Dimensional Gorge map got fixed from a week long duration of it being mysteriously closed. I think LU! bugged the map or something, all I know is that it can't be accessed last week(Conspiracy! lol @_@). Me and ate Nayumi plan to go the map to hunt for the Cross Shield, it's value has increased four times it's price before. (800~1b as of now in pRO:New Chaos) And I really want/need one. @_@

While we were gearing up for the hunt, we bumped into Yuee and his group, they were inviting us to hunt Morroc. Ate Nayumi introduced me to Yuee after we killed Valkyrie Randgris on pront fields last week, we got the information that another Valkyrie Randgris was at Sunken Ship map. Ofcourse as every MVP hunter would say, "It is a sin to leave an MVP roaming around.",so we killed that Valkyrie too.





(At first, I tanked it using my paladin, while Yurie and ate Nayumi bombed it. Mariz was using her High Priest and supported us. Then me and ate Nayumi switched places, she used her awesome pally, and I used my crappy bio @_@. We did get to kill it, I became the MVP, but I didn't get the loots.)

So now I changed characters and used my Paladin, we headed to the Dimensional Gorge to try to beat Morroc. When we got there, Morroc was missing!? So the party scattered to find him. After 10~15 minutes of hide and seek, we found him in the middle of the map. Yuee and I lured Morroc to the entrance, this is probably the best place to execute our technique on him he he he. . .


We used the Reflect Shield technique on him, since he has an imbalanced attack power. Even with the proper reduction gears, he still tore up a good piece of your HP. So to put that to our advantage, we wore equipment that further increased Morroc's attack power on us and used the skill, Reflect Shield to reflect a portion of that damage. There was also a Soul Linker in the party that used the skill Eske on him, this increased his attack power further by four times. @_@

Since we would surely die, There's a High Priest that would use Redemptio to resurrect all the fallen Paladins and repeat the process again. Sure it may not be the most ideal technique, but it's effective. We managed to relfect 40,000~90,000 damage, I think.








The battle was getting deeper and deeper, minutes have passed, minutes into hours. This battle was taking quite the amount of time. . . Until




When we saw this message, Satan Morroc just died. We thought we had won the battle and we went rushing to the middle to talk to the npc, Group of Evil to collect the Skin of Morroc item. This can be used to finish the quest and get a special accessory.

But. . .

If something seems to good to be true, usually it is. When we talked to the Group of Evil, Satan Morroc appeared again and kicked the living hell off our butts. So we tried to kill him again, after another long battle with him, all the Paladins died (including me). Morroc was all alone, but he died!?

So this is when it struck us, Morroc has a time limit. We exceeded the time limit. Damn!

So none of our efforts were paid off, we didn't really get to kill him. I guess we lacked the fire power to do so, but we won't give up just yet. We'll be back. . . with more weapons! bwahahahaha

Oh yeah check this link out (Click Meh!! @_@) This is the guide that will help you defeat Morroc. That's the best method that can be done so far, but this method is quite costly.

So that's one of the things that happened to me these past few weeks, I hope I do get more material so that I can make interesting posts. Check out the next post only here @ www.kenjis-pad.blogspot.com, where everything smells like brownies!

No comments: