Sunday, December 27, 2009

RO post: A boring exp mod week.

Since Bossnia ended, I had pretty much nothing to do except level up again using my other characters. I'm not really much of a fan of manual grinding, but it's a waste to just let the exp mod pass by without transcending a character.

Goals for the remainder of this week:

1) Get Blacksmith from level 96 to 99 in a day or two.

2) Get Kenji to 95 or higher.

3) Get the priest to 9x. 99 if possible.

4) Do not be a lazy bum.

Sadly, this post is more of for me than for the readers (lol). But I'll post an update about what happened in the last days of exp mod. I guess that's it for now, I'll be grinding now. B R B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heys kitty. you forgot number 5. xD

5. Get yam's knight to level 89. HAHAHA. :))

islash gee gee. /gg

=))